To solve the problem of missing or damaged Spitfire parts on a “one off” or low volume rebuild, a restorer often faces the dilemma of remanufacture. Whilst under certain circumstances this is the best way forward, we can offer the following:
- Superlative Quality
- Competitive Prices Due To Volume Production
- An Ever-Increasing Quantity Of Ex-Stock Items
- Total Traceability Of All Materials, Processes & Manufacturing Methods Employed
- An Original Look, In Keeping With Wartime Manufacturing Styles
- Extensive Materials Literature Ensuring Suitability For Use
- On Site (Calibration Controlled) Heat Treatment Facilities
- Dimensional Control & Aircraft Interchange-ability Of All Suitable Parts
In addition to all of the above, each Spitfire component we manufacture is supported by manufacturing methods exceeding those required by ISO 9001 2015 and CAA A8-2. We only manufacture using engineering drawings and where necessary, medium to high volume production tooling.
Reliability & Excellence
Each and every spare part we deliver will be within production tolerance of every other supplied, our commitment goes beyond the restoration of the Spitfire, our work today will help guarantee a reliable parts supply for the next generation of restorers and operators. We most strongly believe our commitment can only benefit an industry whose objective must always be for engineering excellence.